This is a Trial. Expires December 10th. ON CAMPUS ONLY
• Drama Online Main Collection: 1,100+ playtexts from pre-eminent theatre lists such as Methuen Drama, Faber and Faber, and Arden Shakespeare, as well as contextual and critical background through scholarly works and practical guides.
• Shakespeare’s Globe On Screen: Over twenty stunning Shakespeare productions (with more to follow) recorded live on stage in high definition. Critically acclaimed productions and award-winning performances from leading actors such as Mark Rylance and Stephen Fry.
• Stage on Screen: Major early modern drama titles staged and filmed specifically for educational use: Doctor Faustus, The Duchess of Malfi, Volpone and School for Scandal. Accompanied by cast and crew interviews.
• Hamlet the Film: The first online debut for this sell-out hit starring Maxine Peake
• Shakespeare in the Present: A Shakespeare acting masterclass from top international acting coach Patsy Rodenburg starring Joseph Fiennes.
• L.A. Theatre Works: 350 audio recordings from the most important audio theatre company in America. Highlights include iconic modern literary works, Pulitzer prize-winning titles and leading American playwrights such as Arthur Miller, David Mamet and Eugene O’Neill
• Nick Hern Books:400 modern plays from specialist theatre publisher Nick Hern Books featuring pre-eminent playwrights including Howard Brenton, Jez Butterworth, and Caryl Churchill.
This is a TRIAL Expiring Nov. 7, 2016. ON CAMPUS ONLY IBISWorld is largest producer of Industry Market Research Reports in the US and is a trusted supplier to hundreds of academic institutions of all sizes including more than 200 AACSB Schools, 60 of the 75 top MBA programs, and all eight Ivy League Schools. We are a "one-stop shop" provider of comprehensive business intelligence with reports on more than 1300 US industries. We also produce China, UK, Australia, Canada, and Global Industry Reports along with research on 350+ key economic, demographic and consumer drivers that impact industries.
The IEEE Xplore digital library is a powerful resource for discovery of and access to scientific and technical content published by the IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers) and its publishing partners.
IEEE Xplore provides web access to more than four-million full-text documents from some of the world's most highly cited publications in electrical engineering, computer science and electronics. More than two-million documents are in robust, dynamic HTML format.
On Trial through December 31, 2017 (A one year trial).
MusicalTheaterSongs.com’s easy-to-use interface lets you enter up to 20-plus parameters (voice type, character age, range, ease for accompanist, descriptive characteristics, etc.) to generate a list of songs tailored to your needs from an ever-growing database (thousands of titles already!).
MusicalTheaterSongs.com draws from 150 years of musical theater repertoire, ranging from well-known standards to rare finds to help you find the right songs quickly and easily. As an added feature, once you get your list of titles, we link you to various sites to make it simple to buy, rent, trade or download the sheet music and recordings. (Subject to availability) Everything you need to find the right song, right now is in one place.