Library: Services: Fines
- The fine on overdue books is 10 cents/day per book, excluding days the library is closed. The maximum fine for an overdue book is $25.00.
- The fine on overdue hourly reserve books is $1.00/hour or part of an hour. You will be fined $5.00/day if you remove hourly reserve items or periodicals from the library, or if you do not return one-day or seven-day reserve books on time. Reserve book fines can accumulate as high as $100.
- The overdue video/DVD fine is $2.00/day.
- Borrowing and ILL privileges will be blocked when $20.00 or more is owed to the library.
- If you fail to return an item you borrowed, a hold will be placed on your entire account in Banner, and you will not be able to register, request transcripts, receive your diploma, and more.