Welcome to the PSY834/PSY835 LibGuide!
This guide was created for the students who are seeking information to assist them with completing their doctoral project in psychology.
Use the tabs above to navigate through the Guide.
Please submit any comments, suggestions, or questions to Michelle Lang
This guide will recommend resources, including books and articles, in which you can find further information on the following aspects of writing a doctoral project in psychology:
• How to write a solid introduction
• How to write a great literature review
• How to write a solid methods section
• How to present graphs and results
• How to write a great discussion/conclusion
• How to overcome challenges presented in completing a doctoral project (including the emotional aspects)
• How to locate dissertations at Pace and beyond
• How to cite resources in psychology using APA style