Welcome to the PSY834/PSY835 LibGuide!
This guide was created for the students who are seeking information to assist them with completing their doctoral project in psychology.
Get in touch with Susan Thomas if you have questions or need help. We can email, Zoom, or meet in person in NYC.
if you need help right away, click here to chat with a librarian (during library hours) or send a message.
This guide will recommend resources, including books and articles, in which you can find further information on the following aspects of writing a doctoral project in psychology:
• How to write a solid introduction
• How to write a great literature review
• How to write a solid methods section
• How to present graphs and results
• How to write a great discussion/conclusion
• How to overcome challenges presented in completing a doctoral project (including the emotional aspects)
• How to locate dissertations at Pace and beyond
• How to cite resources in psychology using APA style