The starting point for you in determining if and how we can provide a streaming film to your course in Classes is the Pace Digital Campus Guide.
- On that guide you can find information about SWANK Digital Campus
- You can see the list of films that you have access to, and for how long the access is available
- You can follow the link to go directly to the SWANK database and search for titles you want to request for your course. Processing time can take up to two weeks, so please plan in advance.
- Use the tab at the top of the Guide to learn more about Kanopy Streaming - available thanks to funding from the Student Technology Fee.
- On the Kanopy Streaming page you will see the films faculty have requested, and when the access to each film will end.
- Any questions you have regarding streaming films should be directed to: